Monday, February 1, 2010

Birthdays and cousins and a new dog . . . oh my!

The entire Weatherford clan flew into town to celebrate Keenan, Poppy & Chris's birthdays. What a action packed fun filled week we had, we are still recovering. I don't think Keenan could have asked for a better gift than having his cousins visit. He still asks if the cousins are coming to see him every day.


The steam shovel cake, inspired by Keenan's favorite book 'Mike and his Steam Shovel' by Virginia Lee Burton

Party Time



A break in the action for some Emmit love


Just plain happy to be 2 and a mom who can't believe it!



Who said you can't have everything for your birthday. A new dog & Lolo and Poppy to visit!


Family swim time at the cool Breck pool





Cousin Time!






We had a blast and now it's time for a nap!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Keenan! It looks like you had so much fun. It gave me cravings for birthday cake! Oh and isn't Just Dance the best game? I especially love the MC Hammer dance it gives you a great workout! Dance Partay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy #2 cute Keenan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for keeping the website up to date! When everything overwhelms me, I can always count on Keenan and Eli and Graham to pick me up. And of course, parents, grandparents and uncles. Take Care, Love, Aunt Janet

    ReplyDelete