Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Weekend Fun

Uncle George and Aunt Caroline came to visit on there way to a graduation at the airforce academy. They were an instant hit with Keenan.
Well, maybe he took a minute to warm up
Hitting Uncle George in the head with a ball seemed to help

We had a great visit and only wish it could have been longer.

Hiking at Three Sisters Park. Keenan decided the backpack was for wimps and climbed the 500 foot elevation change on his own. Mom's back thanks our little adventurer.

1 comment:

  1. Keenan is so cute, he looks like such a happy kid. It was nice to see you at the Funeral, I have not seen you for couple years so it was nice to say hi.:) Anyways check me out at aliandnick.blogspot.com and yes my mother told me about your blog, so I decided to check you guys out. Talk to you lata!

    ReplyDelete